My Address

My Address (hint: I love letters)
Elder Kyle Taylor Beardall
England London South Mission
West Park Road
Newchapel, Surrey RH7 6NB
United Kingdom

Thursday, August 4, 2011

4th of July English Style

This picture is Elder Burton and I spending the Fourth of July at an American's house. they bought a watermelon and it was yellow!!! there are no red watermelon over here, at least none that we can find.
There is a woman who has brought more than three hundred people into the church here in England. She makes street contacting seem very easy. and it is to her. That is one of my biggest struggles right now is street contacting. i LOVE knocking and bus contacting but there is just something about street contacting that scares me.
well this church is true. and Jesus Christ leads it through a prophet called Thomas s Monson. i love my Savior and that is why i am here in England.
love Elder Beardall

No comments:

Post a Comment